This sophisticated take on sweet potato candied yams is sure to become a staple on your Thanksgiving table.
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (X) | Yields: (X)
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, or yams, peeled and cut into 1" cubes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. molasses
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View Party Plan: Classic Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss and coat sweet potatoes with olive oil and molasses. Sprinkle with thyme.
- Place in oven on shallow rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast pecans in dry skillet over medium heat until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Just before serving, lightly toss with blue cheese crumbles and top with toasted pecans. Add salt and pepper to taste.