You can customize this recipe for delicious grilled vegetables. Add or substitute some of your favorite vegetables, such as fresh mushrooms, bell pepper strips or pea pods.
Hands-on Time: 25 min. | Total Time: 25 min. | Serves: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ lb. asparagus spears, cut in 2” lengths
- 2 small (6-inch) zucchini, cut in ½” slices
- 1 small yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise and cut in ½” slices
- ¼ large red onion, cut in ½” wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat. In large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper until blended. Add all vegetables except tomatoes; toss to coat.
- Place grill basket on grill; spoon vegetables into basket. Grill 15-18 minutes or until desired doneness, stirring once or twice. Stir in tomatoes during last 3 minutes of cooking.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 60, Calories from Fat 40, Total Fat 4.5g (7% DV), Saturated Fat 0.5g (2% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 100mg (4% DV), Carbohydrates 4g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%