You guests will flip for this creamy spiced chocolate dip with hint of heat.
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ tsp. mild chili powder
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- fruits like apples, pears, and bananas, cut in bite size pieces
- cubed pound cake
- skewers for dipping
- In a mini saucepan add first four ingredients and place on medium heat.
- Stir with a small wooden spoon or soft spatula until dissolved and heavy cream is steaming.
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl and add hot heavy cream. Allow to sit for 30 seconds.
- Whisk heavy cream and chocolate until completely melted and the fondue is thick and velvety.
- Pour chocolate back in mini saucepan.
- Place saucepan on low heat until it begins to bubble and serve with fruits as well as marshmallows and cubed pound cake.