Created by: Jessica Williams, Butter With A Side of Bread
This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is lighter than the traditional version but still has all the classic flavors that you love.
You’d never guess this sweet and creamy pumpkin cheesecake is light! With all your favorite flavors and fewer calories, this recipe will become an instant family favorite.
- 1 block (8 oz.) Kroger Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Kroger Light Whipped Topping
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and the melted butter in a small bowl. Mix until crumbly. Press down into an 8”x8” pan and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Add in remaining brown sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, and mix again. Stir in pumpkin and whipped topping until well combined.
- Remove pan from freezer and layer pumpkin cheesecake on top of graham cracker crust, spreading mixture out and pressing down gently until even.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours until set. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and cut into squares to serve.