Enjoy all the flavor of a Cuban sandwich without the sandwich. You can use ham, deli-style turkey, or a little of both. Just don’t forget the pickle!
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: 14 | Yields: 14
- 12 RITZ® Crackers
- 2 slices deli-style brown sugar ham, cut into thirds
- 1 oz. Colby and Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 6 thin slices
- 6 thin slices kosher dill pickles
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- Top 6 crackers with ham, cheese, pickles and mustard; cover each with second cracker.
- Place on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on high 10 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.