Created by: Barbara Schieving of the Barbara Bakes blog.
PeakFection® Guacamole and PeakFection® Red Salsa add fresh, vibrant flavor to these simple stacked tostadas.
6-7 min | Prep time: 10 min | Serves: 8 | Yields: 8 servings
- 8 (5-inch) white corn tortillas
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried black beans
- 1 (4 oz.) can mild green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1 (14 oz.) PeakFection® Guacamole
- 1 (14 oz.) PeakFection® Red Salsa
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray. Bake until tortillas are crisp and starting to brown, about 5 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine refried beans and green chilies. Heat covered for 1 to 2 minutes until the beans are warm.
- Spread warm refried beans on crisp tortillas and top with lettuce, cheese, guacamole and salsa. Serve immediately.