Simple to assemble and delicious to eat, you can make these sweet and salty little sandwiches up to 24 hours in advance. Just be sure to save some for your guests!
Cook time: None | Prep time: 10 minutes | Serves: 8 | Yields: 16 sandwiches
- 32 Ritz® Crackers
- 1/3 cup marshmallow crème
- 8 Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, sliced horizontally in half
- 2 Tbsp. Hershey's® Spreads Chocolate, warmed
- Spread the crackers with marshmallow crème. Place peanut butter halves on 16 crackers. Cover with the remaining crackers to make sandwiches.
- Spoon chocolate spread into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds or until of drizzling consistency. Drizzle the sandwiches with the chocolate spread. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.