Beer, bacon, and beans come together in meaty dish that will take any burrito to new flavor heights.
- 2 cans (19.8 oz each) whole pinto beans
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, minced
- 1 lb tomatoes, chopped
- ½ bunch of cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and chopped
- 5 slices bacon, chopped
- 5 sliced deli ham, chopped
- 1 can dark Mexican beer
- 2 tsp. of salt
- In a stock pot, heat the oil.
- Add the bacon and cook for 5 minutes or until slightly crisp on medium high heat.
- Add onion along with the salt and cook for another 3 minutes or until the onions are transparent.
- Add the ham, chiles, tomatoes and cilantro and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the 2 cans of pinto beans and bring to a boil.
- Add the beer and cook for another 7 to 10 minutes.