Take frozen grapes to the next level with a dip in peanut butter yogurt for a healthy treat with a creamy twist.
- 60 toothpicks
- 60 each large red grapes, washed
- ½ cup vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter powder
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Place a toothpick in each grape; place on pan and put in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Mix yogurt and peanut butter together in a bowl.
- Dip each grape ¾ of the way into the yogurt mixture; return to pan. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Transfer to food storage bag; keep frozen.
Stick toothpick in the grape on the opposite side of the grape for best hold and stability.