Let your imagination run on the wild side when it’s time to dress up your cupcakes. You can even get your kids in on the decorating fun!
Cook time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: 24 | Yields: 24
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix (any flavor)
- water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white or vanilla frosting
- assorted gumdrops and candies
- Betty Crocker® Fruit by the Foot® chewy fruit snack rolls (any variety)
- 1 tube (0.68 oz) Betty Crocker® black decorating gel
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting. Decorate with whole or cut-up gumdrops, candies, cut-up or thinly rolled fruit snacks and gel to look like ladybugs, bumblebees, butterflies, caterpillars, and beetles.