Created by: Kraft
What do you get when you pair two sweet classics? A deliciously fun treat your guests are sure to love.
Prep Time: 15 min. plus freezing | Makes: 6 servings
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 3 Tbsp. Planter’s Cocktail Peanuts, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Baker’s Angel Flake Coconut, toasted
- 2 bananas,cut into thirds
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper. Beat the pudding mix and milk together in a medium bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes. Place nuts and coconut in separate small bowls.
- Insert the wooden popsicle stick into one end of each banana piece. Dip, one at a time, into pudding, turning to completely coat banana. Dip in nuts; place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with two of the remaining banana pieces. Dip remaining banana pieces, one at a time, in remaining pudding, then coconut. Place them on the same baking sheet. Freeze 1 hour.
- Prepare using 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding.
- Miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips for the chopped peanuts or toasted coconut.