These perfectly portioned mini-casseroles use mustard and crisp apples to strike a balance between sweet and savory.
Cook time: 18-25 min | Prep time: X min | Serves: 10 | Yields: 10 cups
- 1 can (12 oz.) Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 3/4 cup finely chopped cooked ham steak or cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely chopped tart apple
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp white or yellow Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (2 medium)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 10 regular-size muffin cups (2 3/4x1 1/4 inches) with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. On waxed paper, press each biscuit into 3-inch round. Press each dough round in muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, stir sour cream, mustard and preserves until well blended. Stir in ham, apple, cheese and onions until well blended. Divide ham mixture among muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 25 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Serve warm.