Created by: Emily Buys, Clever Housewife
Make the fall season more fun with a Caramel Apple Bar and let everyone choose their own toppings. It’s easy and fun for everyone!
- 4 large Granny Smith apples
- Hot Caramel
- ½ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- ⅛ cup chocolate sprinkles
- ⅛ cup coconut flakes
- ⅛ cup mini M&M’s
- ⅛ cup googly eyes (found in cake decorating aisle)
- ⅛ cup mini marshmallows, found near hot chocolate
- ⅛ cup chopped nuts
- Lollipop sticks
- Slice apples and get rid of seeds and core. Shove sucker sticks through the bottom of each apple slice. Place on a platter.
- Set up each of the toppings in small containers. Have a separate bowl for the hot caramel and melted white chocolate.
- Allow guests to take an apple slice by the stick, dip it into the hot caramel and another topping of their choice. If desired, drizzle a small amount of white chocolate over the caramel, using a small spoon.