Created by: Carrie Robinson, Frugal Foodie Mama
Inspired by a favorite fall time candy, this triple layer Candy Corn Dip is sure to be a big hit at this year’s Halloween or harvest party. Simply serve with fresh apple slices, pretzels or graham crackers, and watch it disappear!
- 1 box (3.5 oz.) Kroger Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling
- ⅓ cup cold milk
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt
- 4 oz. Kroger Lite Whipped Topping, thawed
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- Orange & yellow gel food coloring
- Candy corn, for garnishing
- In large mixing bowl, beat together the pudding mix and milk until well incorporated. Then beat in the yogurt until smooth. Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Divide the mixture into three separate bowls with each bowl having a little less of the dip than the next one. Set aside the bowl with the smallest amount.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the bowl with the most dip and mix well. Add in 2-3 drops of orange food coloring or until you get your desired shade of orange. Mix well.
- In the bowl with the second largest amount of dip, add in 2-3 drops of yellow food coloring or until you get your desired shade of yellow. Mix well. Refrigerate all 3 bowls for at least 30 minutes.
- In a clear or glass serving dish or bowl, layer the dip in this order: orange on bottom, yellow in middle, white on top. Garnish with a few candy corn, if desired.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels or apple slices. Cover and refrigerate any leftover dip for up to three days. Enjoy!