Created by: Kraft
When the sun's out, life gets a little brighter—especially when you combine two parts chocolate and one part deliciousness. Add chewy, chocolaty goodness to your next party by making a batch of bee stingers.
- 1 package (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 15 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 15 Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. pink colored sugar
- 1 Tbsp. green colored sugar
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 5 min. Stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- Spoon into 10 (6- to 7-oz.) paper or plastic cups; top with remaining cookie crumbs. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Cut 10 marshmallows in half. Press the cut sides in sugar to create flower petals. Cut remaining marshmallows lengthwise into quarters. Press cut sides into remaining colored sugar for the flower stems.
- Top desserts with marshmallows before serving.
- Prepare as directed, using 1 package vanilla instant pudding, and substituting 35 vanilla wafers for the sandwich cookies.
- These fun Bee Stinger treats can also be served frozen. Prepare as directed; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Place cookies in resealable plastic bag; roll with rolling pin until finely crushed. Or, process in food processor until finely crushed.