Here's a fresh salad to complement any meal -- the simple-to-make dressing is light and refreshing.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 cups baby greens salad mix
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place the baby greens into a salad bowl. Just before serving, add dressing and toss.
- Try with Homemade Croutons.