Resembling harvest-hued maize ears, these candy-filled party favors are the perfect takeaway for your Thanksgiving guests.
Make them several days in advance to help slim down your to-do list!
- Cone-shaped clear icing/pastry bags
- Autumnal-toned candies, such as candy corn, Reese’s Pieces or brown, yellow and orange M&M’s (or a mixture of all three!)
- Fill icing bags with candy.
- Cut a handful of 4”-6” lengths of raffia and tuck into the end of each bag, then tie a longer length of raffia around the bag into a pretty bow to secure.
- Fan out on a tray or in a basket on a buffet or set near the front door so guests can grab on their way out.